Happy Tuesday y'all! First things first, thank y'all so much for the love on yesterday's post! I'm so glad you love football (and silly sweaters) as much as I do! If you haven't entered yet, make sure to fill out your entries to win a sweater of your choice!
Now onto today's look... We all know that plaid it "the" print of the fall season, but when Loft released this medallion print all I could think is that it sure gives plaid a run for its money! I love that this bold print is kept almost neutral thanks to the beautiful color combinations (navy + neutral I love you) and with this fun oversize vest- well I just love it!
Dress: Loft Medallion Flippy Shirtdress // Vest: Loft Sweater Vest // Boots: Sam Edelman Penny Boot (can't recommend these enough!) // Ring: Heidi Daus (under $40) // Photography: Capture the Ride
Have a great day y'all!









Love this look! The sweater is perfect over the medallion print dress. Loft is killing it right now!
ReplyDeleteXoxo,
Whitney & Blaire
Peaches In A Pod
Such a cute print for fall! And loving the dropped waist of the dress! I definitely need to stop by Loft soon! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes
ReplyDeleteThe print on that dress is gorgeous!!!
ReplyDeleteI love that dress! Might have to stop by the mall on the way home today...
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute! I love this print!
ReplyDeletexx
Lauren Elizabeth
Petite in Pearls
Love that dress on you, such a fun print <3
ReplyDeleteGreen Fashionista
Love this dress! I am trying to decide what size to get. What size did you end up getting. I run between a medium and a large but I know it is a little oversized.
ReplyDeleteThanks!!
Hi Dayna! I am wearing a medium and I'm normally between a small & a medium but with my curvy hips I wanted to makes sure I had room in the dress :) It's definitely cut a little bigger & I have room, but I'd rather have a little extra than not enough! Hope it works our for you!
Delete