Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Fall's New Print


Happy Tuesday y'all! First things first, thank y'all so much for the love on yesterday's post! I'm so glad you love football (and silly sweaters) as much as I do! If you haven't entered yet, make sure to fill out your entries to win a sweater of your choice!

Now onto today's look... We all know that plaid it "the" print of the fall season, but when Loft released this medallion print all I could think is that it sure gives plaid a run for its money! I love that this bold print is kept almost neutral thanks to the beautiful color combinations (navy + neutral I love you) and with this fun oversize vest- well I just love it! 







Dress: Loft Medallion Flippy Shirtdress // Vest: Loft Sweater Vest // Boots: Sam Edelman Penny Boot (can't recommend these enough!) // Ring: Heidi Daus (under $40) // Photography: Capture the Ride

Have a great day y'all!

The Fashion Canvas

Two Peas in a Blog

Image Map

8 comments

  1. Love this look! The sweater is perfect over the medallion print dress. Loft is killing it right now!

    Xoxo,

    Whitney & Blaire

    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute print for fall! And loving the dropped waist of the dress! I definitely need to stop by Loft soon! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that dress! Might have to stop by the mall on the way home today...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I love this print!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this dress! I am trying to decide what size to get. What size did you end up getting. I run between a medium and a large but I know it is a little oversized.
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dayna! I am wearing a medium and I'm normally between a small & a medium but with my curvy hips I wanted to makes sure I had room in the dress :) It's definitely cut a little bigger & I have room, but I'd rather have a little extra than not enough! Hope it works our for you!

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)