Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Chambray for Days

 

If there's one piece of clothing every girl needs in her wardrobe, it is most definitely a chambray shirt! I can't tell you how many times this simple little number has saved my wardrobe dilemmas- it's always the perfect finishing touch! Obviously I took these photos before the fall weather set in, but I think this look would be just as fun with a pair of my favorite riding boots to make it seasonal appropriate :) 







Shirt: Loft Outlet (almost identical) // Skirt: J. Crew Factory (option here and here) // Sandals: Palm Beach Sandals // Purse: Spartina 449 // Necklace: Bajalia (option here

Happy Thursday! Thanks so much for reading! XO

Mix & Match Fashion


Image Map

8 comments

  1. Love it! That skirt is too cute, and that chain necklace is so great! I've been looking for a piece like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute outfit, love the print on this skits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVELOVELOVE that bag!! SO adorable!! I love that you took a beach bag and made it a purse. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun skirt! I love the colors and the pattern! And your bag is too cute! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your ensemble! such cute skirt and it goes perfectly with chambray top

    Happy Medley

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have 2 and I feel like I need a third, is that weird? Love chambray shirts. Adorable, as always!

    Xoxo,

    Whitney & Blaire

    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  7. I live in my chambray shirt. Definitely a must-have!

    xo, c. // The Block is Haute

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)