Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

A Colorful Day at Work


Y'all, workwear might be my new favorite thing (especially when it's this colorful!) We've chatted on here before about the importance of your clothes doing double duty (for work and play) and this dress is the perfect example of that! I wore this dress in NOLA when touring and attending conference; paired with sandals and an oversize tote is was perfect for a casual day! But with streamlined accessories and TB wedges it's perfect for the office. And y'all know I love inserting some color in my workweek! 

On a total tangent... who's watching Empire this season?! I wasn't super into the first episode, but now I'm all in again! The music is totally on point and can't wait for it to come out on iTunes so I can add some of these new jams to my running playlist!












Dress: Lilly Pulitzer // Wedges: Tory Burch // Necklace: Kendra Scott via Rocksbox (get your first month free with code: "GENTRYBFF1") // Glasses: c/o Firmoo // Watch: Bellezza // Bangle: Lilly Pulitzer (similar)

Enjoy your Friday eve! I'm sure ready for the weekend to get here! :)

Mix & Match Fashion

Image Map

2 comments

  1. Such a versatile dress and super cute! I love the bright pattern, of course!
    Xoxo,

    Whitney & Blaire

    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous dress on you gurlie, and loving the perfect lighting you achieved indoors <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)