Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Leopard and Pumpkins


It's October, which I'm pretty sure in the blogging world means I need to have an obligatory pumpkin patch photoshoot ;) Well the day my Aunt and I set out to find the perfect patch, we were met with the saddest-looking pumpkin patches I've ever seen in my life! What's a blogger to do?! We decided to get creative and shoot on my Aunt's front porch where she had made her own patch of sorts- and I'm pretty pumped with how it all came together! Good inventions come out of necessity right??








Pants: Loft Leopard Joggers (currently an extra 40% off the sale price!) // Sweater: Loft (old, great options here and here) // Shoes: J. Crew Factory Wedge // Necklace: Bajalia (option here) // Watch: Bellezza // Photography: Capture the Ride

Mix & Match Fashion

Image Map

6 comments

  1. It turned out great! Sad patches must be the new thing this year. They are all over. Next year, we go for a girls weekend to a real one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel bad that you had sad pumpkin patches, that's awful! But your recreation is adorable and those pants are fab!!
    Xoxo,

    Whitney & Blaire

    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the print of those pants - so cute! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it crazy that I know that basket is a Longaberger basket?! haha my mom use to sell them! Love those pants! :)

    xoxo,
    Kim
    Champagneista
    ig: @kimcasemyers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute photos! So creative too! I didn't do a pumpkin patch shoot because I think pumpkin patches are silly. Why drive out into the country, and spend twice as much for a pumpkin that you can just as easily buy at a grocery store? Maybe if you have little kids, it's ok, but I don't. Love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)