Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

A Colorful Road to Happiness


In my world, the road to happiness is filled with color- and Lilly Pulitzer is pretty much a roadmap to happiness! #GentrysWordsOfWisdom You may remember that I styled this Sarasota Tunic a few weeks ago for work, so today I decided to style it for play; gotta love versatility! I know the temps are getting cooler by the minute, but I'm still hanging onto the last remnants of the summer sun :) Happy Tuesday!










Dress: Lilly Pulitzer Sarasota Tunic Dress // Sandals: Sole Society (love these) // Necklace: Lilly Pulitzer (similar) // Clutch: The Palm Tree Boutique (similar) // Ring: Victoria Wieck (similar)

Shop Lilly Resort (just released!):
 Hope today is the beginning of your road to happiness! Make it a colorful & happy one!

button

Two Peas in a Blog
Gracefullee Made

Image Map

6 comments

  1. I love that tunic with the matching necklace!! It's been chilly the past few days in SC, but luckily it's warming back up to close to 80 the next couple days - I will for sure be busting back out my summer clothes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many pretty colors! That tunic looks awesome on you, and loving your bright clutch <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress looks gorgeous on you! Such fun bright colors. That clutch is adorable!!
    XO
    Katey
    Thanks for joining our Tuesday Fashion Party Link-up!
    http://www.twopeasinablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love color in my outfit too and this Lilly Pulitzer tunic is fab on you :)

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  5. How amazing is this dress!? I love the bright colours and the simple shift shape!

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)