Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Currently Obsessing Over... {v. 48}


As R. Kelly once said, "It's the freakin' weekend baby I'm about to have me some fun"... but for real y'all I am so ready to have some serious fun this weekend! My girlfriends from work and I have decided to start "YOLO Fridays" and grab drinks at this adorable waterfront bar after work- first one is this week! And then I'm finally going to the Oxford Exchange that I have heard so much about and I can. not. wait!! I'm pretty sure I'm going to be obsessed with it! You know I'll be blowing up Insta with pics ;)

Now on to my weekly obsessions (I'm not going to lie I've picked up some adorable new goodies this week and there are far too many still on my wishlist!)


{ONE}
The minute I set my eyes on this skirt I knew that it had to be mine! It just looks like Christmas to me (my absolute favorite time of the year) and with a navy sweater tucked in and precious bow flats... well I think I'm channeling my inner Blair Waldorf! (Also... J. Crew Factory is totally on point with their fall collection! #gimmeeverything #oratleast90percentofit)


{TWO}
Of course you know that I can't miss out on a chance to add a pop of color to my closet (especially in the midst of neutral-clothing season) and I'm all heart-eyed emoji over this gorgeous blouse! How perfect for work (and play!)



{THREE}
I have yet to find the perfect paid of leopard loafers, but I'm dying to get a pair for the fall because I love that they are such a fun pattern pop with outfits! And I'm such a flats-lover I firmly believe you can never have enough! These leopard lovelies need to get in my closet asap!



{FOUR}
When Loft ran their 50% off sale this week, you know I had to pick something up! This vest had been on my mind since I saw it at the mall last week, and know I can't wait for it to arrive so I can style it about 137465839 different ways! #soversatile


{FIVE}
If you're like me and this whole week has felt like a case of the Monday's, then this is just the jam to get you pumped that the weekend is here and that's a reason to CELEBRATE! #IloveEmpire


BONUS: My adorable friend Traci just launched her own blog, Out Numbered Love, and I know she'd love it if you stopped by and said hi :) Traci is a busy working mom of 4 little ones and she writes about cooking (she's awesome!) and her tips and tricks for managing her busy life. She rocks and I know you'll adore her!

Over and out... have a GREAT weekend y'all! 

Image Map

4 comments

  1. I say get those loafers - I'm sporting mine today and love them!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drinks at a waterfront bar after work sounds like the perfect way to kick off the weekend! And loving that Loft vest <3

    Happy Friday gurlie!

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gimme that skirt right now!!! So stinking cute :)
    Hope you have a great weekend, girlfriend!

    xo, Kristina
    Medicine & Manicures

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drinks at a waterfront bar? Sign me up! Did you catch the JCrew Factory 50% off sale? That was major trouble for me and my bank account last night... have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)