Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Currently Obsessing Over... {v. 47}


Happy Fri-YAY y'all! What a whirlwind week it has been! I had an event or meeting every night this week and have missed my workouts this week- I'm definitely feeling the effects of a busy schedule! On Wednesday I got to have some fun with McKenzie from Winsome and Gold, we had a mini blogger meet up and had such a blast getting to know each other and talking shop! It's so nice so chat with someone else who knows the highs and lows of blogging too. 

Without further ado, here is everything I'm currently obsessing over this week!


{ONE}
My adorable friend Stephanie, of Diary of a Debutante, recently styled this sweater on her blog and I fell head over heart for it! Not only is the pattern just precious, but 20% of all sales will be donated to support Breast Cancer Research. Amazing right?!



{TWO}
I think we all know by now that leopard is a neutral (and perfect for fall!) and these pants are on their way to my closet as we speak ;) I think they look so much more expensive than they are (under $25 buckaroos y'all!) and would be too cute with a hot pink sweater and ballet flats. How would you style them?


{THREE}
I'm going to preface this by saying that this dress is completely and utterly out of my budget, but that's not stopping me from obsessing over it's girly, bow-adorned, perfection! It's definitely more pretty than practical, but sometimes a girl just needs to dream! {Budget friendly alternative here}


{FOUR}
I think Olivia Palermo is among most girl's fashion icons, and that is no different for me! My heart stopped for a minute when I learned she was going to be Bauble Bar's next guest bartender and the collection is everything I hoped it would be! My favorite collection is the "Queenbee"- especially this necklace and this cuff.


{FIVE}
"It's Fall Y'all!" shouts every "basic" girl who's been dreaming of a PSL since the beginning of summer ;) Well I'm not to proud to say that this is a sentiment that has been popping out of my mouth a lot lately, so I'm swooning over this Draper James sweatshirt that captures the essence of fall in the south!


Hope y'all have some fun weekend plans! I'm hoping a good night's sleep and running are in my future :)



Image Map

4 comments

  1. I am in Need if that heart sweater and the fall shirt. So adorable! Happy Friday!

    Xoxo,

    Whitney & Blaire

    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh glitter for breakfast sounds fabulous! Loving that heart sweater and that bow dress - so pretty <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those pants! I would wear them with maybe a red sweater or a white button down. Also love the Kate Spade dress - but NOT with those shoes! What is that look? Hahah

    Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those leopard pants! Your blog is so cute and all the glitter makes me smile! If you get a chance, I would love for you to hop over to my blog and say hello!

    www.thesweetlifediaryofahealthnut.blogspot.com

    Tori <3

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)