Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Maxed Out in Lilly Pulitzer


Lilly Pulizer was the ultimate rule breaker, and I've been loving how rebellious I feel wearing brightly colored maxi's when fall fashion is coming at us from every angle! This is an older maxi from Lilly that I totally scored from my favorite Facebook page, ReLilly. If you haven't checked them out, then you absolutely must- you can score your favorite Lilly Pieces for 50-75% off! 








Maxi: Lilly Pulitzer (this is my favorite from the current collection) // Sandals: Sam Edelman c/o Shopbop // Necklace: Moon and Lola (size XL) // Bracelets: c/o MarleighGrace 

Some of my favorite Lilly maxis of the moment:
Thanks so much for stoping by- y'all are the best! Have a thundering' Thursday :)

Mix & Match Fashion


Image Map

8 comments

  1. What a fun print! Love the ruffles around the neckline too, so fun! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous dress on you girl - love the fun print and colors <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pattern is so fun - I love the long maxi dress on you! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty dress! I love the print. You always look so cute in Lilly Pulitzer!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lilly has such great prints. The Relilly facebook page is a great find.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This dress is just too perfect! I love it!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    Stylin In St. Louis

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)