Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Shopbop Friends and Family Sale


Happy Hump day y'all! If you're feeling that Friday is still a little too far away, I have some fun sale news to share that is going to keep you happy! 

We are currently in the midst of the Shopbop friends and family sale, and with the code "INTHEFAM25" you can save 25% off site-wide (with a few exclusions)! If there is something higher end you've been eyeing (I see you gorgeous designer bag) now is the time to scoop it up for 25% off! The older I get, the more value I see in splurging on "investment pieces" that will never go out of style and will hold up to wear and tear. 

Shop a few of my favorite pieces from the sale below, and don't hesitate or you may miss out!



2 comments

  1. Such a great sale, and loving your picks! I definitely think you should go for the leopard flats :)

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)