Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Sunday Scripture + Thoughts


There's a lot of things going on in my life right now that I don't have tons of control over, and quite frankly I'm not sure where it's all going. But I do know one thing, when these times of uncertainty come, that's when I dig in deep in my prayer life. There's the strongest sense of peace that comes with laying your burdens and fears at the feet of the Lord. Friends, He knows everything we are scared of, and he already knows everything we need. And so often, I think I have it figured out, and then God shows me that he knew better all along. So I encourage you to dig deep, pray hard, and trust in the Lord's goodness. It's going to be better than you or I could have ever hoped! 

Image Map

2 comments

  1. I completely understand dear and agree with your advice for others! I had such a tough year last year (my first in law school) and my prayers and relationship with Him have made my second year so much better!


    Makeshift Munch

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Hugs* gurlie, I hope that whatever you're going through will work itself out. You have an awesome attitude and great support system <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)