Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

On the Dotted Line


Y'all I'm not going to lie, when I first got this poncho in the mail I was super overwhelmed by it's size - it's a biggie! It took me a few tries to decide how to style it, but I think I got the hang of it and now I'm thrilled with the look! Because the white tunic is also oversized, I tucked it in through the front to help even out my proportions. And if you're thinking about picking up this poncho, I'm 5'4 for reference- so if you're taller it won't be quite so long/big on you! :) How are y'all feeling about the poncho trend- love it? hate it? Tell me what you think (clearly I'm on team "love it" now!) 










Poncho: Loft // Denim: Loft Curvy Straight // Boots: Sam Edelman (I have the "extended calf" version b/c of my curvy calves!) // Tunic: Lush // Bangles: Bourbon and Bowties // Ring: Absolute (similar)

Have the happiest Tuesday y'all! I'm in my third round of interviews today for a big promotion, so if you can send some positive energy & prayers my way at 1:00 pm that would be so appreciated! :) XO

Two Peas in a Blog

The Fashion Canvas

Gracefullee Made

Image Map

8 comments

  1. One of my favorite looks you've shared! Looks really cozy! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the poncho!! Great Fall look!

    xx,
    EE

    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look is so darling! I love the detailing on the poncho.

    Alicia | Between the Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are defiantly rocking it! It looks adorable on you. I'm 5'4'' as well, so sometimes I feel like they swallow me up. I like the ones, like yours, that don't have any sleeves. I think it helps with how big they feel. I actually had a vest style poncho on today. They are so fun to wear!!
    Thanks for joining our link up today.
    Betsy
    http://www.twopeasinablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this poncho! Such an awesome look for fall!
    The Rad Wife

    ReplyDelete
  6. On my....This looks so fab on you!! I am 5'4" as well and always feel it overwhelms me too but it looks amazing on you!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Hope to see your Thursday for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)