Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Currently Obsessing Over... {v. 49}


It's Friday (cue the confetti!!) I don't know about you but I am thrilled that the weekend is here! It's been a surprisingly stressful week (tons going on at work) and after three weeks of interviews for a promotion I found I have another one on Monday- so back to prepping I go! :) In fun news, I also got to go to the grand opening of a fabulous new boutique in St Petersburg, Canvas Fashion Gallery- I'll have pictures to share next week! Welcome to the neighborhood y'all!


{ONE}
Loft had a great flash sale last night ($60 off of $100 purchase) and I couldn't resist picking up this flippy little dress I've had my eye on! I love how the model is styled with tights and booties, but I also think it would be darling with bare legs and riding boots- so many options!



{TWO}
My aunt has been dying for a pair of cowboy boots for fall, and since I love mine so she asked me to round up a few of my favorites that won't break the bank. Rather than just sharing them with her, I thought some of y'all might like to see them too! I absolutely love wearing mine with dresses and rompers to transition through the fall chill, and all the options below are under $200!
{THREE}
While we're on the subject of my stylish Aunt, she also told me she's on the hunt for a great fall tote bag. Although she's not into Vera Bradley anymore, I absolutely love this houndstooth option! When it comes to well made bags in which the designers have literally thought of everything- you can't beat a Vera Bradley bag! (note: I own TONS of Vera so I'm an unofficial expert on the subject ;) )


{FOUR}
I love adding pops of color in cooler weather (because let's be honest, neutrals are just not as happy!) and this turtleneck sweater sure does the trick! Bonus: You'll be easy to spot in a snowstorm! :)



{FIVE}
I love, love, love Carrie Underwood and am so excited for her new Storyteller album to come out! This sweet, sweet song has me dreaming of falling in love this fall and dancing in the woods. Carrie has such a wonderful way with words!




Image Map

3 comments

  1. Loving that dress! The hemline is so cute and it would look amazing with boots or booties! Love that houndstooth Vera too! Such a great print! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes to all the Friday confetti! Loving that houndstooth tote and I'm way too excited for Carrie's new album. LOVE her! Happy Friday gurlie <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your interview! I will have my fingers crossed for you. I also cannot wait to hear the new Carie Underwood album! There is definitely a girl crush happening with her!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)