Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Banana Republic Finds

When I was at the mall this weekend (just making a simple return... how do I always get side-tracked?!) I couldn't help myself from popping into Banana Republic and I am so glad I did because I was blown away with their new arrivals! I usually think about Banana Republic as very traditional and heavily professional, but y'all that is no longer the case! Every where I looked there was fringe (love!!), mixed materials, cheeky quotes, and beautiful colors! Here are a few of my favorites, that are now sitting in my online cart waiting for me to pull the trigger ;)
Banana Republic Finds

Hope y'all have an awesome Monday!! Thanks so much for spending a few minutes of your mornings with me! XO
Linkup Button

Image Map

5 comments

  1. I haven't been there in ages - so much great stuff!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that red skirt! Great picks, their fall line is really great this year!

    Xoxo,

    Whitney & Blaire

    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been too long since I've been in BR, I usually find a lot of great stuff in their outlets too. And don't worry gurlie, I always get sidetracked while shopping too ;-)

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of this! Gray is one of my favorite fall/winter colors! Although that pretty red skirt is calling my name! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)