Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Currently Obsessing Over... {v. 51}


Whoop whoop! The weekend is here and I couldn't be more excited!! I totally chopped my hair last night and though I freaked out for about 30 seconds, I'm loving the shorter bob - it makes it so much easier to wear scarves! ha! :) I'm hoping to get a good picture of it this weekend to share with y'all!

Besides my hair I have some other fun obsessions on this fabulous Friday...

{ONE}
I've been taking tons of weekend trips lately, and have been finding that my luggage game is severely lacking for these occasions! I pack way too much for a duffle (plus my shoulder is not strong enough!) so I'm hoping that Santa brings me a great new wheeled weekender :) This Vera Bradley Lighten Up Wheeled Luggage would definitely do the trick! Plus bright colors make travel that much more fun right? 


{TWO}
We all know that plaid is the print of the season, but how darling is gingham? Especially in this spacious poncho from Anthropologie... SWOON! I've already style the Picnicker Poncho about 6 different ways in my head- it's time to pull the trigger so I can do it in real life!


{THREE}
I often struggle with heels and can barely ever make it through a day in them, but when I was at Target earlier this week I got distracted in the shoe section (what else is new) and I think I might have actually found the comfiest pair of heels! These Lainee Pumps might have completely changed my shoe game for the better- y'all have got to check them out! #TargetDoesItAgain


{FOUR}
We can all agree that the bigger the better when it comes to fall sweaters, right? Well I have definitely found the ultimate fall sweater, and the best part is it comes in 7 colors and is under $30! Is this Cowl Neck Sweater too good to be true? Nope y'all! ;) Let me know what colors you scoop up... I'm thinking gray and blush for me!


{FIVE}
Y'all know that I'm majorly obsessed with Cam, and she just announced that her album "Untamed" drops December 11th- eek!! I'm pumped with anticipation for all the fabulous songs that I will soon be singing along too! 


I hope y'all have an awesome weekend! Any fun plans for Halloween?? I'm not big on dressing up, but I do plan on going out and celebrating with my girls! Whatever you decide to do, be safe and have fun :) XO


Image Map

7 comments

  1. Love that Vera bag! So perfect for a weekend getaway! And those leopard heels are amazing! I've been looking for a great pair of D'orsay pumps! Happy Friday! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vera has totally upped their game and I’m loving it. That bag is so fun! Get the poncho, it’s so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that poncho is so freaking cute... and on sale!! You must get it... I totally would but they don't have my size :( Enjoy your weekend!

    xo, Kristina
    Medicine & Manicures

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh I love that Vera bag, my Vera duffle from my college days could use an upgrade ;) And those Tar-jay shoes- need!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe those pumps are from target - I need to go see if they have them in store!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vera Bradley has rolling bags?! I think I know what's going on my Christmas list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the print of that luggage! Vera Bradley has been so good lately

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)