Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Fall Romper


I think we all know that I am a huge fan of rompers, but they are not exactly a fall appropriate. Or are they?! :) Recently I found that pairing my new favorite romper with athletic white tennis shoes is a great way to take a warm weather style and make it fall ready. This look is simple, easy, and oh so perfect for these gorgeous days we've been having!  








Romper: Old Navy (same print, love this jumpsuit) // Tennis Shoes: Target // Necklaces: c/o Marleigh and Grace // Ring: HSN (love this!)

Mix & Match Fashion


Image Map

5 comments

  1. Love this print! Rompers are perfect for the fall traditional weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This romper is adorable! I love the print on it!

    Rachel's Lookbook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this romper on you, I say rock it through the fall gurlie <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally loving that romper! the colors are so perfect for fall and i love that it has long sleeves! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)