Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Steal vs. Splurge {v. 1}


Steal: 

Splurge: 


I'm always looking for a good bargain (aren't we all?!) So today I wanted to start a fun "steal vs. splurge" series where I can share amazing looks for less! Let me know what you think, and if there are any pieces you want me to find dupes for, in the comments below!

Happiest of Wednesday's y'all! I'll be dancing the night away at the Surreal Soiree in celebration of the Junior League of St Petersburg's 85th Anniversary- can't wait to share the amazing evening!

Gracefullee Made

Image Map

7 comments

  1. You nailed the steals - I love that pink blouse!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. leopard clutches are a must!

    XO Ellen from Ask Away Blog
    www.askawayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a good bargain, and all of those pink blouses are so cute! Funny enough, I actually know the girl in the $54 blouse that you have pictured. She is from my hometown, and she is the sweetest thing! Have fun at the Junior League event!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome!! She's such an adorable model for Blue Door Boutique! Tell her I'm a fan! :)

      Delete
  4. Awesome finds for the steals - I need that leopard clutch <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  5. love seeing splurge and steals!!! great finds

    www.confessionsofafrumpymommy.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)