Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Cheerful & Easy Workwear


I don't always like using the work "easy" to describe my outfits, because sometimes I think the word easy gets confused with lazy and that's certainly not what I'm advocating! But I am all about having simple, set formulas that you can grab on a busy morning and know that it will always turn out great. For me, during the workweek, that formula is an Elsa Blouse + Solid Skirt - trust me y'all it works every time! What's your formula for fashion success at the office?










Blouse: Lilly Pulitzer Elsa Top // Skirt: Gap (super similar) // Clutch: Lilly Pulitzer (similar) // Flats: Tory Burch Reva Flat c/o Shopbop // Watch: Bellezza // Bracelets: c/o MarleighGrace // Necklace: Kendra Scott

Shop my favorite Elsa tops of the season:
Have a wonderful Tuesday!!

button

Two Peas in a Blog
Gracefullee Made

Image Map

7 comments

  1. Love this look! I always am trying to think of new ways to amp up my work wear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable outfit! Love your colorful top and necklace paired with your navy skirt! So cute!

    http://marymurnane.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cheerful outfit! Love all those colorful details!
    Very happy to find your blog. Take care and keep in touch! Please stop by every Wednesday for Color and Grace Fashion link up! :)

    Grace
    http://colorandgrace.com 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Such a gorgeous colorful blouse! I love the subtle pattern in the navy skirt. It adds some fun pattern mixing to the look.
    XOXO
    Katey
    http://www.twopeasinablog.com
    Thank you so much for joining our Tuesday Fashion Party Link-Up!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE THIS!! SO colorful and pretty! Love the necklace too!!

    xx,
    EE

    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving everything about this outfit - the fun top, the TB flats, and that gorgeous necklace <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blouse, skirt and clutch are all beautiful. I love the mixing of the lighter pastel colors with the navy and the awesome pattern-mixing you did. Welcome by and link this up today for my pink-themed linkup for Breast Cancer Awareness.

    Thanks, Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)