Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Boating Blues


So who watched "After Paradise" last night?! What do we all think about this random after show?? I'm guessing there is going to be a WHOLE new level of drama this season if we have to have a weekly talk show to digest it… and that's just fine with me ;) 









Dress: Lou & Grey // Bangles: Bourbon and Bowties // Ring: Reflections by Judith Jack // Sunglasses: Target (my favorite pair ever!) // Photography: Capture the Ride

Some of my favorite Lou & Grey dresses (you can't beat the comfort!):
And because I think y'all deserve a good laugh on this Tuesday… I present one of my best bloopers! :) Because seriously, we all have to laugh at ourselves from time to time!


Have a terrific Tuesday y'all! Hope it's full of lots of giggles!

button

Image Map

21 comments

  1. Love that you live so close to the beach! Your dress is adorable and so is your blooper! Xoxo,

    Whitney & Blaire

    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha! Thanks Whitney!! Living near the beach is a definite A+ in my book :)

      Delete
  2. What a cute dress, love this blue on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blue is definitely my go-to color- I have more of it than anything else in my closet! :)

      Delete
  3. Looks like you are having lots of fun. You look very cute in your outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are too cute! Loving this dress on you :)

    Sadly, I'm a day behind on BIP... I only watched Sunday's episode last night so I need to catch up on last night's. I had no idea there was an after show, I hope my DVR picked that up too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I hope your DVR picked it up!! I had to set two separate recordings... #firstworldproblems ;)

      Delete
  5. I love the Lou & Grey dress! You look incredible! The jewellery and sunglasses add to the fashionable beach/sail wear!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! beachy/boating looks are my favorite :) Must be that Florida girl thing!

      Delete
  6. love the outfit very casual looks like you had tons of fun

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the dress, so perfect for summer! Great background too :)

    www.Fashionabella.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Whitney!! Nothing prettier than a FL beach for your backdrop!

      Delete
  8. I love it !!! so great for summer !!! you so beautiful and natural

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty beach outfit! Your blooper picture is way too fun!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Would love for you to stop by & join TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. very pretty dress. Nice outfit for the beach

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)