Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Back to School with Fiore Boutique


Today I am so excited to share with you the event I co-hosted with Fiore Boutique on Saturday! I was thrilled when their sweet store manager, Lindsay, reached out to me about working together. Basically I got to do what I love the most- hang out with the most darling staff and chat with the coolest customers about clothing and styling! Most of the girls shopping were prepping for rush weeks, so it was a blast helping them pick out their looks! And it was fun meeting so many incoming Gator girls too :) #GoGators #ItsGreatUF 

I can't thank the Fiore team enough for their hospitality and making Saturday a day to remember (they even let me style their mannequins)! Enjoy this look at their store and make sure you tell them I sent you over ;) 
















Hope you enjoyed this peek inside Fiore! It was such a wonderful event and I'm extremely thankful for the opportunities that this blog has opened up. Thank you all for stopping by and reading each and every day! Y'all are the best! XO

Image Map

8 comments

  1. What a cute store, and it looks like you had so much fun hosting! Wish I could have been there!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was such a fun event! Thank you for your support! :)

      Delete
  2. Looks like such a cute shop! I wish I lived closer so I could check it out. I'll def. be browsing the fiore website for some new fall pieces! :)

    Ali
    inPSYCHful Living

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will love all the sweet pieces they have! And their home decor is fabulous!

      Delete
  3. This store is so cute, I wish I lived near it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is adorable! You'll have to check them out online (links above to the site)! :)

      Delete
  4. Oh what fun! The store looks like it's packed with so many adorable things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a blast! Tons of goodies at every turn!

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)