Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Loft Medallion Romper


I think you can tell from the pictures, but I had so much fun shooting this outfit! The beach is totally my happy place (and wearing a romper on the beach is double the fun)! And how can one not smile huge when wearing a big floppy sunhat?! Literally, all these factors make it impossible to frown! :) 

Did any of y'all watch the premiere of Bachelor in Paradise last night? I can already see all the train wrecks coming (hellooooo... Ashley I) but there are some adorable cast members there (Tanner I'm looking at you)! I'm also so excited to see Tenley again- she is one of my favorites on the show and I was so sad when Kiptyn broke her heart. I hope she find love on #BIP! Who do you love so far?











Romper: Loft (on sale for $65 and an extra 50% off that!!) // Sunhat: Target // Bracelets: Loren Hope (via Rocksbox- use code "GENTRYBFF1" for your first month free!) & Kate Spade // Ring: Heidi Daus  // Photography by Capture the Ride

Shop all my favorite Loft rompers below:

PS- The so sweet Robin of Penn and Quill recently featured my Lou & Grey Fluid shorts post on her blog on how to wear patterned shorts. It was so kind of her to think of me, so pop on over and share the love with her! :) XO

21 comments

  1. Cute rompers! I'd love a beach day also! It looks like fun over there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When it's not raining (which it has been for TWO weeks) the beach here is wonderful :)

      Delete
  2. Love that hate Gentry! You look like you're have a blast. It's the 'summer of rompers' if you ask me ;) I've been buying them nonstop!

    Ali
    inPSYCHfulliving.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Ali! It is definitely the summer of rompers for me too! :)

      Delete
  3. I have seen a lot of rompers on my tour of blog sites...mainly floral. But, this one takes the cake! I could actually see myself wearing this!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loft has the best rompers in my book! They are trendy but not too over-the-top :)

      Delete
  4. Love this romper! What a gorgeous place for your pictures, too!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Darcy! I think the beach here is the best backdrop :)

      Delete
  5. This romper looks so great on you. Great pictures. Love that hat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute romper and you look so happy, it's definitely your happy place.

    Xoxo,

    Whitney & Blaire

    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun photo shoot! Loving everything from the romper to your hat, to your pretty accessories, and of course the setting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Kate!! I have so much fun playing at the beach!

      Delete
  8. I love how you can wear it so effortlessly to the beach and then dress it up and wear it to dinner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the best thing about rompers- they are so versatile!

      Delete
  9. this romper looks really nice i love my rompers looks really nice on you .

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh, you look absolutely adorable! I love rompers but I've never been sure that I could pull them off but I REALLLLLLY want to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet you can absolutely pull them off! It all about finding ones that flatter your figure and then "voila"! :)

      Delete
  11. wow it look fun to do photo shoot
    cute romper

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)