Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Currently Obsessing Over… {v. 42}


So it's seriously been a hot minute since I did one of my weekly roundups and I have lots of fun to share with y'all! I had a great week this week getting back into the swing of things at work after my trip (I've been feeling crazy motivated to be at the top of my game)! I also discovered some amazing new products to bring in for my job (I think most of you know, but for those that don't:  I am a buyer for a jewelry company so my days consist of choosing the product lines to bring in for my company to sell). It's so fun to discover emerging talents!

Now here are all the things I've been obsessing over this week:



{ONE}
I'm so so so excited to share with you that I am hosting a back-to-school styling event at Fiore Boutique in Jacksonville, FL and if you are a local reader I'd love for you to stop by (it would be so fun to meet you!) I'll be there from 3-6pm talking trends and how to make sure that this school year is your most stylish one yet! :) If you are not local or can't make it, head over to my Instagram and find out how you can win a $50 gift card to shop in-store or online. Fun for everyone! :)

{TWO}
How perfect is this gingham peplum top for fall?! I can see it paired with a gray boyfriend cardigan and riding boots for the most precious look! I'm all about plaid/gingham so I think this would be a perfect piece for your fall wardrobe.


{THREE}
Tassel is a trend that I hope doesn't go away anytime soon because I do love it so! Baublebar has been killin' it this season with their selection of tassel necklaces; I've rounded up mt favorites below for you! Are you loving this trend as much as I am?

{FOUR}
When I came across this clutch I thought for sure it was a $300 Kate Spade, but alas it is... {drumroll}... UNDER $20!! Yes ladies & gents this adorable, conversation starting clutch is $18.88! Now that is the deal of the century!

{FIVE}
On my girl's trip last weekend we played this jam on repeat- it is so stinkin' good y'all! Cam is crazy talented and I am crossing my fingers she makes it big because I have to hear more from her!



I hope y'all have the most wonderful weekend! Enjoy every minute of it (life's too short to do otherwise!)


Image Map

9 comments

  1. Aww! Wish I lived in Florida for this event, it looks like so much fun! That gingham top is so stinkin' cute!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that the Peplum top is nice! I couldn't wear it, but it looks good on the model!!! I just can't get on board with the tassel necklace, or the woven purse. Sorry, just not my thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that gigham top is too cute - I feel like it's totally you! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that clutch purse is so cute!!! I totally need it in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE gingham right now. Especially navy blue, there is something SO classic about it! I also am obsessed with those tassel earrings everyone is wearing on IG, but I can't bring myself to spend $100 on earrings. :/ Also, your job sounds so fascinating. With all the micro companies out there right now making unique quality jewelry, I'm sure you get overloaded with all the options sometimes but it seems like it would be so interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun event! Can't wait to hear how it all went! And loving that peplum top - definitely jump on that girl!

    Happy Friday <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank u for sharing
    Very classic for outfit. It very cute
    Love the video

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun round up of products. They all seriously made me smile especially that clutch :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for sharing i love the peplum top very nice

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)