Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Pool Party


I'm baccckkk!! I had the absolute best time in Asheville with my girlfriends and although it is nice to be home, I'm missing my friends like woah and cherishing the precious memories we made! I'm working through all my pictures from the trip, so you can be sure I will be sharing them all soon! 

Today I'm sharing a simple, fun romper that is perfect for any end of summer shenanigans you have coming up! I love the crisp white background and the pop of bright details along the top! It doesn't take much to accessorize this look, and sometimes that's exactly how I like it! #sorrynotsorry







Romper: Loft  // Watch: Bellezza 

Shop more adorable rompers below (All under $100!):
Hope y'all have an awesome start to your week! Thanks so much for reading!

10 comments

  1. I love this romper on you! You look fantastic! I would love to be able to fit into a romper...that suits me! I also like the middle picture, of the model in the dark romper...that is more my style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way that romper looks on you - it looks so comfy!!! xo, biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the cutest photo shoot! I want to get to Acheville sometime!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The romper is very nice. It looks casual comfy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had a fun trip, and loving these pics...super cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the pool.. i think pool all day
    cant wait august 29
    i love your outfit
    good for summer
    have fun

    ReplyDelete
  7. SUCH a cute print, and it looks great on you! I love how easily it can stand alone but would also be cute accessorized. Stopping by from the Creative Closet linkup :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How freaking cute is your romper!!! i die!!!! what a perfect look for the end of summer :)

    xo
    jess

    www.thejpetite.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, how cute are you!? I love the little pops of color on the edges of your romper. You look fabulous, and I especially like your personality in front of the camera. So fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love the romper looks really nice im in love with rompers

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)