Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Currently Obsessing Over... {v. 44}

If you're your authentic self, you have no competition.
via

Fri-YAY I am so happy to see you!! It's been a nice week (I know that sounds like the blandest adjective ever but it's the only way to describe it!) and I finally feel settled back in after all my travel. There may be a hurricane headed to Florida on Monday- so I know I'll need to weekend to prep for that! Fingers crossed it's not as bad as they say ;)

{ONE}
When I helped my sister with her back-to-school shopping I came across this romper but it was already sold out in my size in stores. Since that fateful day I have been not so patiently waiting for it to come out online and lucky day it has! I'm wild about the print (it's even prettier in person) & the sleeves (perfect for transitioning to fall). Scoop it up before it's gone again!


{TWO}
I bought this sweater last season from J. Crew and it looks like J. Crew Factory has brought it back for another hurrah- and y'all I couldn't be more excited to see it back! I have it in both a light gray and maroon version and I wore it all the time last fall- in fact it's one of the pieces I'm most excited about breaking out again when the weather cools! If you like what you see, you can scoop it up on sale here :)


{THREE}
I love following along with April of A.Liz Adventures, and this week she posted about the sweetest opportunity to honor one of our nation's veterans. If our veterans tug at your heartstrings (like they tug at mine) please take a moment and find out how you can love and support a very special one.

{FOUR}
I think you know by now that I am all about an easy, comfy swing dress and this striped dress from Loft has my name written all over it! With wedges now and booties later, it's the perfect dress for "the transition" time that's coming!


{FIVE}
I was recently contacted about a wonderful fundraiser in Orlando called "Passion for Fashion"  which will benefit Ovarian Cancer Research. The event began two years ago after Cheryl Bright lost her mother to ovarian cancer and she decided to spread awareness regarding detection and to also raise funds for research. I can't imagine losing my mother, but I'm inspired that Cheryl is finding a way to help others! I wish I was in Orlando to attend this amazing evening, so if you are more local I'd encourage you to join in an evening of fashion and philanthropy.


I hope you have some fun plans this weekend! I'm pumped to be meeting with my photographer this weekend to shoot some new outfits for the blog (it's been almost 6 weeks since our schedules matched up) and I have so many looks I'm dying to share with you!

Thanks so much for stopping in and have a fabulous day! XO

Image Map

2 comments

  1. Love that J.Crew sweater! Have a great weekend gorgeous!

    xo, Nina
    Law of Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, I love that dress. I'll have to look for that the next time I'm at loft.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)