Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Romping in the Mountains


Do you ever have one of those weekends you wish you could live over and over again? That was my girl's trip to Asheville 2 weeks ago! I made the most wonderful memories with my best friends and all I want to say is #takemeback ! So excuse me if I stretch out the sharing of my trip a little bit, I'm just trying to savor the sweet weekend :) Today is a peek at what I wore on our first day of sightseeing. The weather was pretty picture-perfect so I took advantage and wore my new Tracy Negoshian romper (so comfy!) and toted my new Barrington Bag (fits everything and more!) and pretty much had the best afternoon ever :) 

PS- how gorgeous was the view from our cabin? We spent each morning drinking coffee and hot tubbing on the porch and soaking it all in!







Romper: Tracy Negoshian (sample from her sample sale, great option) // Sandals: Sam Edelman ℅ Shopbop // Tote: Barrington Gifts // Bangles: Bourbon and Bowties // Fitbit Charge HR // Necklace: Kendra Scott RayneThe Palm Tree Boutique

I've rounded up some of my favorite (and most colorful) rompers below:
Thanks so much for reading and have a great day!

Mix & Match Fashion


Image Map

8 comments

  1. You look adorable and I love your Barrington! Glad you had a great time! Xoxo,

    Whitney & Blaire

    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely loving the print and the back of this romper! Gorgeous! And so jealous of your amazing view. I think I'd never leave that porch!
    <3, Pamela
    Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool place to visit and fun romper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving everything about this outfit - the romper, the bag - LOVE! And that view is gorgeous, perfect spot for a girls weekend <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute romper - love the back cutout!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)