Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Wheels Up!


I'm so excited today to head off to Asheville, NC for my annual girl's trip with my college best friends! We have such a fun itinerary planned and I can't wait to squeeze all my love bugs! Excitingly, today I'm chatting all about the trip with my girl Julie Leah in her "Let's Go There!" series; so, if you want the scoop on everything I packed and what we're doing, then check it out here




Have a great rest of the week y'all! I have some fun posts scheduled out while I'm gone- so you won't miss me too much ;) And follow along with all my adventures on Instagram! XO

Don't forget... only 9 days left to enter the Totally Awesome Amazon Giveaway!  :)

Pampers & Pearls

Image Map

14 comments

  1. I can't wait to hear what you and your girlfriends are up to this week! Thanks for scheduling blogs, so that I may continue to see and hear what you're up to!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I get them done in time ;) It's been crazy getting ready ready for the trip but I hope to have them all prepped for y'all :) And make sure to follow on Instagram b/c I'll be posting like crazy!

      Delete
  2. Asheville is such a fun place to visit! I hope you have a great time, can't wait to see your Instagrams of all your fun.

    -Ashley
    MyWellDressedLife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait! I've heard so many wonderful things about it! :)

      Delete
  3. Have a great trip! Love all the Lilly that you are bringing with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't travel with out some Lilly ;)

      Delete
  4. I hope you have an amazing trip! Loving the prints that get to tag along!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks friends! The more prints the better right?!

      Delete
  5. lovely post! It's so amazing:)

    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have an amazing girls trip! Can't wait to hear all about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the post have a great and safe trip

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)