Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Let's Celebrate! {National Girlfriends Day}


My girlfriends mean the world to me; seriously, these gals have been with me through thick and thin and I couldn't imagine life without their love and support! We all met within our first year of college at the University of Florida, and were pretty much inseparable from the word go. Even today we remain close, taking a yearly "girls trip" and celebrating each of our life milestones! (In fact, I'm headed to Asheville, NC next week with these lovies!)That's why I'm so excited to take part in National Girlfriends Day and help celebrate these special women!




One thing that remains important to all of us is our health. In college we all used to workout together- swimming, jogging and running the UF stadium. Having the encouragement from your best friends really keeps you going & motivated- plus you can't help but have so much fun when your with your girls! (Fun fact: we used to love to go swim laps in the summer and then treat ourselves with Blizzards from DQ! It balanced out ;) ) On our trip next week we have planned out hikes and whitewater rafting adventures to make sure we are spending our time bonding and burning calories :) 


When you think about your health through the years, it's handy to have a guide along the way. I love Oscar Insurance's graphic because it helps keep me in check to make sure I stay on top of my health needs. I want to make sure my girlfriends and I continue to make memories for years to come! {If you're interested in learning out more about how they empower their members check out their NY and NJ individual health insurance}



If you have some time today, call your besties and let them know how much they mean to you! Enjoy celebrating these special ladies on National Girlfriends Day! XO

Note: This post was not sponsored. I thought it was important to share why health is important to me and my girlfriends. Thank you to Oscar Insurance for providing the graphic for this post. All other thoughts, pictures, and words are my own.


Image Map

10 comments

  1. I don't really have any "real" girlfriends anymore. I went down a wrong path in life when I was young, so when I figured out my life, I decided to let go of all of my friends. As far as health, I'm in ok shape, but I make sure to visit all of my healthcare providers in a timely fashion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun reading your story. I remember one time, my friends and I spent a few hours at the gym, then went over to Pizza Hut and stuffed our faces!!! Ahhh...the joys of being young, and not putting on the weight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they sound like great friends. Thanks for sharing. It is important to stay in touch with old friends

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post! Your friends are adorable, and it is so important to stay healthy!

    xo,
    Jessica
    www.fortheloveofbubbly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much Jessica! I just adore these gals!

      Delete
  5. This is a great post!! It's so good to have friends you can count on to keep you on track and to help pick you up when you are down!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Sarah- these girls are the best ever and I'm lucky to have them!

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)