Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Scalloped Details


It's always a tiny bit of a bummer sharing Ellen & Ollie dress with y'all because as much as I love them they are no longer available :( (I'm not sure what happened but I think the company went out of business as they sold off all their dresses for $12 this Spring which is when I stocked up!) BUT, I do love to share bright colors and patterns as I hope it inspires you to add a jolt of color into your week! 








Dress: Ellen and Ollie (sold out but sharing some similar favorites below!) // Necklace: Kendra Scott via Rocksbox (get your first month free with code "GENTRYBFF1") // Watch: Bellezza // Bracelet: Lilly Pulitzer

Shop more pink sundresses below:
Happy Wednesday y'all! Thanks so much for reading! XO

Gracefullee Made

Pampers & Pearls

Image Map

18 comments

  1. If I were one to wear bright colours, it would be the ones you have on! I love the scalloped dress! It's beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Orange and hot pink just scream summer to me! I love the dress and you look so pretty and cool in it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Ellen & Ollie! I friended the designer/maker on Facebook right after I bought my first dress. I think she got married and decided to move on from the fashion world. She had her line sold at Belk summer before last. I hate that she isn't in the business anymore! The dress I have is one of my absolute favorites!

    Ps. I'm a new reader! Can't remember how I found you, but love your cute little blog! Follow me at http://twotbirds.blogspot.com/.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Morgan, Thank you for the details! I sure did love her pieces so I'm bummed she's moved on from fashion!

      Thank you so much for following along! XO

      Delete
  4. This is such a fun dress for summer! I love the bright colors!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress is perfect for summer. Love your necklace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was smitten with the oversize flowers!

      Delete
  6. The scalloped dress is lovely. The bright cheerful colors really look nice on you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful dress, i love the color. It looks great on you!
    x,Aril

    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful dress i love the colors very bright and nice

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love your dress. you so so beautiful and I love bright color dress
    thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)