Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Sunday Scripture + Thoughts


I absolutely cannot thank you all enough for your kind words and well wishes while I took a brief personal break! It seriously meant the world to me that y'all took time to send some prayers and good thoughts my way. This little space of the net means so much to me and y'all keep it kind, happy, and so special!



The verse above had been such a huge encouragement to me as I look forward to the "something new" while moving on from the abrupt end to a relationship. The thing about faith, and trusting the Lord, is that it doesn't make heartbreak or pain go away, but it gives us a glimmer of hope where it may not be otherwise. Let's be honest, life is hard and there are times of pain and sorrow, but God always shows us good and brings us unexpected joys. And when we eventually get to that "something new" we realize why we had to go through those hardships and trials.

So I encourage you, wherever you are in life & whatever you are going though, to not lose faith and not lose hope. God's got this and he is going to bring you (and me!) joy that knows no bounds!

Sending lots of love & hope your way this Sunday. Please know that if you ever need someone to pray for you- you're always welcome to send me an email at gentry.adams@gmail.com. I'd love a chance to send some happiness your way!

Thank you so much for reading- I wish I could give each and every one of you a big hug! XO

Image Map

5 comments

  1. i love the words very great scripture

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you liked them- they are such sweet promises!

      Delete
  2. I love that scripture! So inspiring and hopeful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has given me so much hope! Glad you liked it!

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)