Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Black and White Mixed Stripes


If you've been hanging with me for a bit this summer, than you know that besides rompers, swing dresses have been my jam this season (as evidenced here and here). Well like the good friend that I am I have another fabulous one to share with you today (I can't keep all this goodness to myself)! Even better news is that this dress is under $20 with the code "SWEETDEAL" (see I told you I was a good friend :) ) !

In other super-exciting news… Scandal season 4 is now on Netflix! I started watching a few months ago & got super obsessed! Now I'm racing to catch up on season 4 so that I'm ready when it comes back September 24th. #byefreetime  Any other gladiators out there?!










Dress: Old Navy (30% off with code "SWEETDEAL") // Sandals: Sam and Libby via Target (on sale for under $15!) // Necklace: Iris Apfel (love this!) // Bangles: Bourbon and Bowties // Ring: Absolute (similar)
Thanks so much for reading and happy Friday-Eve!

Image Map

7 comments

  1. i love your blk and white dress
    it look good on you
    i love your style
    thank you for sharing your style

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always have the cutest dresses! Love this outfit the black and white is simple yet still super fun. Love it!

    -Ashley
    MyWellDressedLife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been living in swing dresses this summer too. Love this one and the pockets are too cute!
    Xoxo,

    Whitney & Blaire

    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning necklace! I'd love you to come over and join my weekly link up!

    http://www.sydneyfashionhunter.com/2015/08/the-wednesday-pants-48-citrus-crush.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the black & white striped dress from Old Navy! It looks so cute on you! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful black and white dress. It looks very nice.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)