Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Instagram Round-Up

Since I'm away today playing in the mountains, I thought it would be fun to do a roundup of some of my #OOTD's that may not make it to the blog, but have made an appearance on Instagram. If you have any questions I don't answer please let me know :) Thanks so much for reading and have a wonderful day!

Dress: Boohoo (similar) // Tote: Barrington Gifts (I'm obsessed!) // Bangle: Kate Spade (similar) // Fitbit Charge HR // Necklace: RJ Graziano // Sandals: Sam Edelman Gigi



On Me- Dress: Lilly Pulitzer Windsor // Sandals: Old Navy
On Ashley- Shorts: Lilly Pulitzer

Top: Loft (similar) // Skirt: Loft (similar) // Sandals: Sole Society (so comfy!) // Necklace: Ali Kahn // Watch: Bellezza // Mug: Tervis Tumbler

Dress: Old Navy (similar) // Sandals: Old Navy // Tote: Tory Burch (I think the straw is sold out so shop the York in other colors here)// Sunglasses: Target // Fitbit Charge HR

Tee: c/o Shopbop  // Skirt: Gap // Samdals: Sam Edelman Gigi // Bag: Barrington Gifts // Mug: Lilly Pulitzer

Make today a fabulous one friends! XO


Image Map

10 comments

  1. I Love reading you blog
    it very nice to hear true word
    you are very beautiful and love you outfit

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of theses are so cute! Loving your Barrington bag!

    Xoxo,

    Whitney & Blaire

    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love instagram round-ups. Love all the prints and bright colors : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Lily Pulitzer Windsor dress! It is so cute! You look great in all of you outfits! And, I love the sandals in each picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice outfits and jewelry. My wife would love the sandals. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. love all the outfits and the jewlery and sandals really nice

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of the outfits shown here!!! My favourites are the Lilly Pulitzer dress and shorts! They are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so love all your outfits!!! You have great style.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the Kate Spade bangle, and the Sole Society sandals!!! They look fantastic on you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't know if I can get on board with the "Boohoo" dress, or the tote from "Barrington Gifts", but I love the Lilly Pulitzer dress and shorts!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)