Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Travel Tuesday: Asheville, NC


I'm warning you in advance that this is going to be a picture heavy post, but I had such an amazing time in Asheville that I don't want to miss out on sharing a single detail! About two weeks ago 7 of my college girlfriends and I flew in from across the country to meet in Asheville, NC for three fun-filled days of catching up, exploring, sight-seeing, and girl time! It was truly the perfect trip and I am insanely thankful the the Lord put these women in my life, exactly when I needed them, and they continue to be such a positive force in my life. 

Now let's get to sightseeing! :) 


{DAY 1} 
I actually flew into Raleigh and met up with three of my girlfriends and then we road tripped (three hours) to Asheville. We were the first to arrive and get settled in and of course we took full advantage of the gorgeous views! Once all the girls arrived we headed out to lunch at Tupelo Honey, did a craft beer tasting, and saw all the cool sights in town. It is so artsy and creative there and it was fun getting to see what made it so unique. 




I was so excited to find the Junior League of Ashville! Gotta love a fellow league!








{DAY 2}
We spent most of our next day exploring the nature in Asheville. We went to this awesome place called Sliding Rock, which is a natural waterside, and had a blast sliding down into the fifty-degree water! #brrrrrrrr Then we went out to the beyond gorgeous Grove Park Inn for drinks and to enjoy the jaw-droppingly stunning view! (Seriously… do not miss out on this place)













{DAY 3}
I don't have many pictures of the last day because we did THIS!! White-water rafting was such an amazing adventure and I'm so happy that we were able to make this memory together! It was such a fun afternoon! That night we stayed in and cooked, drank lots of wine and did some fabulous karaoke & video making (I won't be sharing those videos! ha!)


I'm so glad in the busyness of life we are able to take these times and reconnect to each other, just having fun and making memories! Can't wait until next year ladies! #GatorGirlsTakeAsheville

Image Map

7 comments

  1. Agh! Love Asheville! :) I just got back from a vacation there and wrote two posts about it. Seriously the coolest city! Love your post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO.MUCH.FUN. Looks like an amazing girls trip, and I can't get over those gorgeous views! And white water rafting is a blast! I definitely need to do that again in the near future :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. K seriously your trip looked sooooo dang fun!! And I love all of these pictures!! And all of your outfits. Girl, you know style sooooo please give me tips haha :) White water rafting is the best, so glad you guys had such an amazing time!!
    xo, Candace | Lovely Little Rants

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you had the most amazing trip! I absolutely love all of these photos!

    xo,
    Jessica
    www.fortheloveofbubbly.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)