Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Anchors on the Beach


So how did everyone make out at the Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale yesterday? I lucked out by only being 2,000 in line (which by all accounts is pretty fab!) and only missed two items on my wish list (that were sold out everywhere) so I am one happy gal! What did you pick up? Any crazy stories?! If you haven't shopped the sale yet, you're in luck because it goes runs until midnight tonight! #GetYourShoppingOn :)

Now on to today's look… I love dressing for my surroundings, so it was a no-brainer to pull out my nautical maxi for a day at the beach! This dress is one of my favorites in my closet because it never fails to make me feel beautiful (and that is how your clothes should always make you feel)!

Also, I wanted to let you know that I'm going to try and start replying to comments through email rather than on the blog so that you get notifications/emails and I can answer questions more in depth! So, make sure when you comment you are not set up as a "no-reply" blogger so that you can get my response :) Let me know if you have a preference as to how comments are replied to (on the blog or through email)- I'm all ears :)










Maxi Dress: Tracy Negoshian (old, great option) // Bracelets: Loren Hope & Victoria Wieck // Photography: Capture the Ride

A few of the fabulous Lilly Pulitzer sale items below (but sizes are going FAST!):
Happy Tuesday y'all! Have a super-fabulous one! Thanks so much for reading! XO

button

Image Map

4 comments

  1. That maxi is fabulous and look at that sunset!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This deem is absolutely stunning on you, and how cute are you with those sparklers?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos, nice dress also, it combines very well with scenery. The best beach bags have great designs for every like and they are really confortable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks sharing!you look so awesome with your beach maxi dress,that's amazing! i also want buy similar one for traveling. can you give me some advice?

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)