Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Prepping for Fall

Fall fashion Gentry… for real?! I know, I know… it's a hundred degrees outside and I'm chatting about  fall! But fall fashions have started to hit stores, and now I'm DYING for the leaves to change and the temps to drop. Since I can't wear any of these pieces now (#thanksFlorida) I can at least get my closet ready (and you can too!) This is my go-to look for fall & winter (since they are one and the same in FL). Have you started prepping for the next season for yet?

Fall Fashion


PS- I just picked up this boyfriend tunic (in all 4 colors.. shhhh) and I can't wait to style it for y'all! I have a feeling this is going to sell out ASAP & right now it's 30% off + free 3 day shipping with code "GOODTIMES". Buy now or cry later ;)

Thanks so much for reading! Have a fabulous day!

button

Image Map

14 comments

  1. I love your picks! I've slowly started to buy a few fall pieces because seeing all the new stuff in stores is just to hard to resist!

    -Ashley
    MyWellDressedLife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's like a siren's song to buy fall pieces! ha!

      Delete
  2. Great fall picks! I'm so excited for fall. love anything plaid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Plaid is my love language in the fall for sure :)

      Delete
  3. Ahhh I'm starting to think about fall too… I'm getting so tired of my summer stuff and want a change. Love your picks- those vests are definitely a staple :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are going to see me wear them one too many times ;) And yes- I'm ready for a change!

      Delete
  4. I love the Target Booties!!! They would be an awesome idea, instead of walking around in regular cowboy boots!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep- perfect for the seasonal transition!

      Delete
  5. Lovely fall picks. I really like your selections.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your selection of outfit
    it very cute wear
    getting ready for fall

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)