Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Instagram Roundup

Y'all had such positive feedback to my previous Instagram roundup that I thought it would be fun to do another one! I've been trying to post more of my #ootd on insta so you can see my daily looks and/or pieces that don't make it on the blog. It's so much fun for me to share these with you- let me know if there is ever anything else you want to see! 

Dress: Old Navy (love this & it's almost 50% off) // Wedges: Tory Burch // Coffee Cup: Starbucks (very similar)

Dress: Ellen and Ollie (sold out, similar) // Sandals: Sole Society (50% off!) // Mug: Lilly Pulitzer // Tote: Barrington Gifts (obsessed!)

Tank: Tracy Negoshian // Skirt: Lilly Pulitzer (love this option) // Mug: Ashley Brooke Designs

My dress: Fiore Boutique (under $40!) // Mannequin's Dress: Fiore

Top: Lilly Pulitzer // Jeans: Loft Curvy Skinny // Flats: Tory Burch ℅ Shopbop // Necklace: Lilly Pulitzer

Dress: Loft // Necklace: ℅ Happiness Boutique // Wedges: Banana Republic {Full Post coming soon!}

Thanks so much for reading and have a wonderful Thursday! Y'all rock! XO


Mix & Match Fashion

Image Map

4 comments

  1. So many great summer pieces! I love that last Loft dress, so pretty!
    <3, Pamela
    Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with your dresses! So cute! And the green one is so close to the KS one! Great find!

    Xoxo,

    Whitney & Blaire

    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all of your dresses especially the first and the last one - so pretty! Give me all the florals and stripes <3

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)