Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Lilly for Target- Two Bloggers One Dress!


One of the absolute best perks of blogging is making sweet, sweet friends like the doll I teamed up with today, the so-good-at-pattern-mixing-I'm-jealous Julie Leah! Julie's blog is one of my daily reads- she always provides the most beautiful inspirations and I just love that she adores bold patterns as much as I do. I was thrilled when she told me on Insta that we snagged the same Lilly for Target items and even more excited when we decided to team up to show y'all how we both put our spin on the same pieces! Today is part one of two- I hope you have as much fun reading as we did putting this together! And make sure to stop by and say "hi" to Julie (she's sweet as pie!) 










Dress: Lilly Pulitzer for Target (great alternative & under $100!) // Sandals: Palm Beach Sandals // Necklace: ℅ Swell Caroline // Bangles: Bourbon and Bowties // Ring: Reflections by Judith Jack // Sunglasses: Target (under $20 & they are a fan favorite!!)

How y'all have the most tremendous of Thursdays! Make sure and spread some love and cheer today! XO

Stylin' In St. Louis

Mix & Match Fashion

Image Map

11 comments

  1. Cute!! I ran across this dress in the pink/orange version at Target and almost screamed…. and then I saw it wasn't my size :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that is the worst letdown! What a bummer! I hunted that one down on FB :)

      Delete
  2. Gentry, your pictures are gorgeous!!!! You are my favorite preppy fashion blogger. You are always so cheery, which in turn, makes your readers happy. :) Blog on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, thank you for your sweet comment! You seriously made my day!! :) Very thankful to have you as a reader! XO

      Delete
    2. You are more than welcome! :)

      Delete
  3. Julie's blog is a daily read for me as well, I just had to check yours out since she mentioned it. You look great in this dress!
    I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts!

    Kayla || The little Lady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kayla,

      Thanks so much for hopping over and saying "hi"! Julie is the best and so are her readers!

      Have a great day! XO

      Delete
  4. What a fun idea!! I love how you accessorized your dress! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that we did this! You look absolutely adorable! Can't wait for next week! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)