Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Currently Obsessing Over... {v. 34}

Quote

Yay Friday! I'm so happy to see you and so very ready for this weekend! I was just feeling very overwhelmed this week- like there wasn't enough hours in any day to get done what I needed to! Needless to say I am so ready for a few days of relaxation and FUN! :) So let's get the fun started with my weekly obsession, shall we?



{ONE}
Flamingos are definitely one of my favorite animals (I mean who isn't obsessed with an animal that's pink?!) so I kind of freaked out when I saw Kate Spade's new flamingo collection that launched earlier this week! Can I have one of everything please?? Here are a few of my most favorite pieces:


{TWO}
Call it the Florida girl in me, but I can't get enough of palm printed pieces (say that three times fast!) lately. I love their just-strolled-off-the-beach vibe and think they will be perfect for summer! You can check out my favorite green version here (perfect if you missed out on Lilly for Target's Boom Boom print!), and pink and black version here, and shop tons of palm printed pieces here!


{THREE}
I'm totally falling for embellished clutches this season- I think they add so much pizzaz to your outfit, and can glam up your look in an instant! This fabulous clutch from Express would be the perfect accessory for a fun night out (plus you've gotta love the stripes)!


{FOUR}
If you love Yumi Kim rompers, I was just alerted that there is a great sale on a beautiful floral one at Saks Off Fifth! We're talking like 60% off!! You can pick it up here (but hurry- two sizes are already sold out since yesterday)! If it does sell out you can shop more Yumi Kim rompers here :) I got 'ya girls!


{FIVE}
Loft has some of the most precious new arrivals in elephant print- and I'm smitten! I saw several of the pieces in store this weekend and they are even cuter in person :) What a fun critter to jazz up your weekday look! You can shop all the pieces below:
I hope y'all have a wonderful weekend! I have a wedding reception tomorrow night (the couple is already married!) and will be sure to share some pictures (so make sure you're following on Instagram)! Thanks so much for reading- y'all are the bees knees! XO


Image Map

9 comments

  1. The flamingo collection is going to get the best of me and my wallet! So many cute things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know girl!! This Florida gal is SO excited! :)

      Delete
  2. heeey! hope you have a great day! do you want to follow each other via bloglovin? if yes, just follow me there and i'll follow you back soon! http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bird is the word studs, oh my goodness those are the cutest! Thanks for sharing! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you love them!! :) Hope you had a fabulous weekend!

      Delete
  4. I love the Kate Spade earrings...CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Yumi Kim and you can't beat that sale price! Just clicked over! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree April! I hope you were able to score it! :)

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)