Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Sunday Scripture


I don't think there is any verse more fitting for this time than these sweet words. As I start the craziest, busiest, most exciting, thrilling, challenging year of my life, I know that I must place my hope & trust in the Lord. When my eyes are on Him, and my heart is running after His voice, then I cannot fail. When we put our faith in the material things of the world, we face disappointment and failure. But when our hope is in Him, then amazing things happen (and failure in the outer-worldly sense isn't one of them!) Friends, my prayer for you is that your heart is so full of God's calling and truth that you simply cannot fail!

Image Map

No comments

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)