Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

LOFT Printed Romper


Last night was the most exciting of nights! I shared with y'all on May 1st that I became president of the Junior League of St Petersburg, but last night was our annual dinner meeting & it became "officially official" as I like to say ;) Tuesdi, our outgoing president, passed the gavel to me and now the fun begins! I'm so excited to celebrate our league's 85th Anniversary year along with some of the most amazing ladies! I will definitely be sharing more about this journey in the future :) 

Now onto today's romper… I have this romper in several patterns (hashtag love it once buy it twice three times) and it truly is a staple of my closet! The comfort level is unmatched! I styled it casually today, but I wore it out a few weekends ago by dressing it up with wedges and it was perfect for that too! (Although warning: going to the bathroom in this romper is a pain in the booty because there are about 1367392364 buttons up the front!) I love a piece that transitions seamlessly to any occasion!










Romper: Loft // Sandals: Vince Camuto (love these alternatives) // Necklace: Stella and Dot (the most versatile necklace!) // Watch: Francesca's (almost exact) // Ring: Bellezza (love this similar option)

Also, if you are looking for some fabulous new jewels, Stella and Dot just launch their huge summer sale with prices up to 50% off (even my favorite Pop Geo pendant and earrings are included)! You can still shop my trunk show here throughout the end of the month :) Let me know what your favorite Stella and Dot pieces are!

Happy Hump Day y'all!

Pampers & Pearls

Gracefullee Made

Image Map

4 comments

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)