Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Currently Obsessing Over... {v. 35}

I adore pretty things & witty words / Kate Spade

Happy Fri-YAY y'all!! I'm so excited for this weekend because my family is coming into town to visit me and we're going to celebrate a belated Mother's Day and my dad's birthday! It's been almost a month since I've seen them so I'm really looking forward to catching up and spending some quality time together! You can keep up with our weekend adventures on Instagram so you don't miss a thing! :) 

Now here are all the fun goodies that I am obsessing over this week :) Enjoy!


{ONE}
One of my best girlfriends and I always joke out being each others' "wing woman" when we go out (we're like the only two single girls left so we have to support each other!). When we stumbled upon these Kate Spade Wing Woman bracelets we pretty much decided on the spot that we had to have them! They make the perfect bestie bracelets don't you think?! :)

{TWO}
J. Crew Factory just released their new arrivals yesterday and there are so many adorable one!! It was so difficult to narrow it down to my very favorites, but I did it (just for you loves!!)


Orange Cami Dress (Perfect for Gator football games) // Orange and Clear Tassel Necklace // Jacquard Skirt in Neon Floral // Navy Wrap-Front Romper // Tassel Fringe Pendant // Printed Stretch Cotton Skirt

{THREE}
Have you heard about Reese Witherspoon's new lifestyle brand Draper James? I'm completely smitten! She's captured the class and charm of the south in every pieces of clothing and home decor on the site. Shopping on the website is like strolling through your favorite southern town- she nailed it! I've always loved Reese, but with this new venture I think I admire her even more! What a #girlboss!


{FOUR}
I'm on the hunt for the perfect cross body bag for all my summer activities and travels. It just gets so hot having to lug around a heavy tote bag in this Florida heat, so I thought it would be nice to invest in a nice quality cross body! Below are three that have caught my eye… which one would you pick?! #helpme


Shop Kate Spade Cross Body Bags // Shop Tory Burch Cross Body Bags // Shop Rebecca Minkoff Cross Body Bags

{FIVE}
Ever since I first heard this tune on the radio I CAN'T GET ENOUGH!! I've added it to my running playlist and it is perfect motivation to keep on going! Plus it's just so cheery and fun! :) #onrepeat #cantstopwontstop


I hope y'all have the most fabulous weekend! If you want to share your plans, I'd love to hear them in the comments below! And, coming Monday I have an amazing giveaway that I can't wait to share!! :) See y'all then!


Image Map

10 comments

  1. I like #1 and #3. Kate Spade is having a 75% off flash sale today. I got two adorable bracelets. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eek!! I know!! :) My list is about 3 miles long and I'm having the hardest time deciding!! Which bracelets did you pick up?

      Delete
    2. I purchased the dainty gold bow one and the single/taken heart one. I think my husband will get a kick out the "taken" bracelet. :) Let us know what goodies you decide on.

      Delete
    3. Oh yes- that "taken" one is darling! I ended up picking up the navy "spade" bracelet- I wear SO much navy I figured it would be very useful :)

      Delete
  2. Get this...I just got an email that I won't be getting the taken bracelet! While it was in my cart, it wasn't actually still in stock when I checked out. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the biggest bummer EVER!! :( I'm sorry!

      Delete
  3. Thanks! At least I saved a bit of money.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I hope I am not being a pesty reader...but since I saved money on not getting the KS bracelet...I got this cute cross body bag I have been eyeing. Plus, It's 30% off with MEM30 code: http://www.target.com/p/women-s-large-bow-crossbody-handbag-with-chain-strap-blush/-/A-16634378

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)