Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Lilly for Target- Two Bloggers & Two Jumpsuits!

The fabulous Julie Leah and I had so much fun last week showing you how we styled our Lilly for Target flounce dresses, that we decided to keep the party going and do it again! This week we are tackling #LillyforTarget jumpsuits (which is pretty much my favorite item of clothing as y'all know)! Julie and I each picked up a different piece, so it's fun to see how we both personalized them to our styles. And I don't know about you, but after seeing how fab Julie looks I think I need to pick up that jumpsuit for myself… ;) #watchingmywishlistgrow #andmybudgetshrink










Jumpsuit: Lilly for Target (LOVE this fab option!) // Wedges: Vince Camuto (great option) // Necklace: Sophie and Trey (under $25!) // Bangles: Bourbon and Bowties // Ring: Absolute (love this)

Hope y'all are having a Thirsty Thursday! :)

Mix & Match Fashion


Image Map

No comments

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)