Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Baby You're a Firework!


Thank y'all so much for your overwhelmingly positive feedback to Monday's Dressing Room Diaries post! I was super excited to put it together and it made my heart so happy that y'all loved it too! Now I'm super excited to work on round two :) 

Today's look was fun to put together, because I challenged myself to take a skirt I typically wore to work, and make it weekend appropriate. By swapping out my typical blouse for a tee and my flats for sandals, this look is adaptable to running errands, shopping, or wherever your weekend takes you! 








Tee: Loft (super similar) // Skirt: J. Crew Firework Floral Skirt (on sale!!) // Sandals: Pierre Dumas // Bracelets: Technibond & Victoria Wieck // Ring: Technibond (love this) // Necklace: Groopdealz (SO cute!)

Thanks so much for reading! Y'all mean the world to me! Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Pampers & Pearls

Image Map

6 comments

  1. I love the pattern mixing here and of course the statement necklace! Great look, lady!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christina!! I love a good print mix! :)

      Delete
  2. I love mixing prints!Great look
    Martina x

    www.martinasmark.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's so fun to "mix it up" :)

      Delete
  3. I think that skirt is fabulous! I love when you have something that works for more than just one thing! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)