Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Memorial Day Weekend SALES!


Besides having an extra day off of work (insert praise hands emoji) holiday weekends bring my very favorite "S" word... SALES! I would not be a good friend if I didn't share all the fabulous ones with you! To make it a little easier to navigate, I've alphabetized the list below (because goodness there are a lot! :) And if I missed any- let me know! Happy shopping and saving!


Banana Republic- 40% off sitewide with code "BRSUMMER"


Baublebar- Up to 30% off sitewide (depending on number of items you purchase)


Boden- 30% off sitewide


Gap- 40% off with code "SUMMER" 


J. Crew- 30% off everything with code "WEEKEND" (includes sale styles!)


J. Crew Factory- 50% off everything! (Prices as marked)


Lilly Pulitzer- Gifts with Purchase at each spend level


LOFT- 40% off everything (no code needed!)


Red Dress Boutique- 30% off sitewide with code "FIRECRACKER"


The Palm Tree Boutique- 25% off with code "MEMDAY25"


Enjoy this long & relaxing weekend! I'm so excited for some much needed R&R and fun in the sun!

Image Map

4 comments

  1. Ahhh I love Sex and the City.. that is one of my favorite scenes :) Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I love SATC marathon days :) Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. Love that SATC picture! Have a great weekend!

    xo, Nina
    www.lawoffashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)