Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Life in Lilly


I think that oftentimes Lilly Pulitzer can be a brand that skews towards special occasions and holidays, but I'm here to show you that Lilly can be an everyday brand too! (And doesn't it make your day more fabulous when your wearing something special?) Today I took one of my favorite skirt silhouettes, the Avery, and dressed it down with a casual tee and sandals. Simple, easy, and still colorful & fun! No matter how you style it, when you wear Lilly you can help but be reminded to live a colorful life :)








Tee: Old Navy // Skirt: Lilly Pulitzer (great alternative) // Sandals: Payless // Necklace: Bellezza (similar) // Bangles: Francesca's (in love with this) & Salt Pines (love this & it's under $10!) // Ring: Absolute (similar) // Sunglasses: Target

Have a wonderful Tuesday y'all!

bhhy link up logo bless your heart

The Fashion Canvas

Image Map

8 comments

  1. My favorite summer color combo! That skirt looks great on you!

    Amanda
    XO Strawberry Chic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda! It reminds me of my beloved Gators :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. GO Gators!! :) They are always my inspiration for orange and blue! ha!

      Delete
  3. The print on this skirt is SO cute and perfect for summer! I love the pairing with an orange tee. =)


    http://www.avecamber.blogspot.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/avecamber

    I hope you are having a great week so far!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amber! I hope you are having a wonderful week too!!

      Delete
  4. I LOVE that Lilly skirt!! I haven't seen that silhouette at my local Lilly yet. I love wearing Lilly everyday. It just makes me smile!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! This is actually an old skirt but you can search "Avery" and it is often on ebay or ReLilly :) It's such an easy summer skirt to throw on!

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)