Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Dressing Room Diary

I've been wanting to do one of these posts for awhile, and I'm excited this weekend that I was able to make it happen! I love seeing candid snapshots of how pieces fit in "real life" - not perfectly styled and snapped with a high-end camera (although that's fun and inspirational!) but the everyday fitting room pics. It helps me imagine how those pieces are going to fit on me! So, here's my first set of fitting room diaries, let me know what you think! I'm happy to do more if you like them! :) 

LOFT Paradise Halter Maxi Dress- This dress most definitely runs big! I don't normally wear petites, but I ended up in a Petite Small in this dress & it's the perfect length (I'm 5'4 for reference). I also wanted to show it to you both belted and unbelted because I think it looks adorable both ways! Y'all, the colors are also gorgeous in real life- so deep and rich! 




LOFT Striped Shorts Romper (Not online yet, but will be soon! Shop other LOFT rompers here)- Oh me? Falling in love with a romper? Big surprise! (Please note sarcasm ;) ) Unfortunately my LOFT didn't have this romper in regular sizes yet, so I tried it on in a Petite Medium. Although it fit pretty well I felt like it was a little too tight across the hips to be comfortable, so I'm looking forward to grabbing it in regular sizes when it hits the website! It's a little dressier than most of my rompers, and I think it would be perfect for a girl's night out - just add wedges and you are ready to rock!


LOFT Lightwash Denim Jacket- I've been wanting a lighter wash denim jacket for awhile, and although I love the color of this one, it's a little too big on me (I'm wearing a Medium) and they didn't have any other sizes in the store. I plan on trying it on in a small to see if it fits a little slimmer in the shoulders. 

Old Navy Sleeveless Romper- I chose this romper to run errands in this weekend and y'all it's totes comfortable! I love it! I'm wearing a Medium, but actually think I could have sized down to a Small since the top is loose on me and I have plenty of room in the shorts too. But I ordered it online so I didn't get the luxury of figuring that out in the store. I definitely recommend this for the price and comfort level! :) 


So that's a wrap on my Dressing Room Diary (vol. 1)! What do y'all think? Would you like to see this more often? Is it helpful? Any store you want me to review or pieces you'd like me to try out? Let me know what's on your mind! Have a marvelous Monday!! Thanks so much for reading! XO

Image Map

16 comments

  1. Love this idea! Please definitely do more in the future! Especially because LOFT is my fave store! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! SO glad you enjoyed it! LOFT is killing it this Spring so I'm sure there will be much more to come! XO

      Delete
    2. My credit card definitely agrees! Lol :)

      Delete
  2. I am all about the rompers this season, and those are totally adorable. The print on that dress is also gorgeous.
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Rompers are where it's at this season :)

      Delete
  3. Great minds think alike! I went just a little crazy at the sale this past weekend and picked up so many great things! I love these options on you! XO

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to see how you style your finds! There are SO many goodies at the LOFT!

      Delete
  4. I am loving that romper! I really like this post! I would love to see more!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    Stylin In St. Louis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome!! thanks for the positive feedback :)

      Delete
  5. I like the dressing room diaries… keep 'em coming!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY!! Thanks girl!! I will certainty work on another one :)

      Delete
  6. I love reading "dressing room diaries"--they're so fun and helpful too. Love these finds--that maxi dress is so pretty, and I also like the ON romper. I've never tried a romper before, but that one is so cute!!
    Stopping by from Mix it Monday :)
    Shea Lennon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fabulous!! Thank you so much for stopping by! I will work on another round of fitting room finds coming soon!

      Delete
  7. Gosh, we would have so much fun shopping together! You’ve covered some of my favorites – I just got that maxi – I’m hoping to wear it this weekend, I was shocked at how big it ran! I have the loft romper in all black and recently ordered that old navy romper in a couple colors.. just waiting for it to come so I’m glad to hear you love yours! Love wearing the Kendra necklaces with everything of course – your pink one looks great with the romper!

    Love the dressing room diaries idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you are ever in Florida I would love to be your shopping buddy! :) I have the romper in black too- it's a favorite of mine! (We really are on the same page!) Thanks so much for your sweet comment! XOXO

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)