Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Eliza J Dresses

Hey y'all! I'm sure it's no secret by now that I'm more than a little obsessed with dresses! I've seen Eliza J dresses popping up around the web, but just recently took the time to look at their full assortment, and I'm a total #fangirl! I adore the bright colors and vibrant patterns- perfect for spring and summer!
I also wanted to let you guys know that things are going to be quite around here the next few days. As you may have seen, I am on a much needed vacation with my bestie and I want to spend the time making some fun memories and "disconnecting" a little bit! I'll be back on Monday with a fresh new post and some recaps of the trip next week! In the meantime you can keep up with my adventures on Instagram :)

Have a fabulous week!

Image Map

4 comments

  1. I'm with you - i love their maxis!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been eyeing that first maxi forever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! I see it every time i'm in Nordstrom and it's taunting me! ha!

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)