Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Black and White Stripes


There is nothing more classic than black and white stripes, and on days when I'm looking for that extra boost of confidence in my wardrobe I can always count on this combo to see me through. I love that this dress is made extra interesting by the mixing of striped between the top and the skirt- it gives it that "little something extra" (as Elle Woods would say!)

I'm sorry I'm a little late in posting these photos, I picked up this dress a few weeks ago and now it's almost sold out (insert sad face emoji) but I've linked the sizes that are left as well as a fabulous alternative below!










Dress: Loft Striped Flare Dress (almost sold out, so this is a fab option) // Shoes: Payless (great option) // Necklace: Forever 21 (love this) // Bangles: Bourbon and Bowties // Belt: Kate Spade // "G" Ring: Technibond (love this)  

Happy Tuesday y'all! Today is my Friday eve since Thursday I leave for Charleston!! I'm so excited!! :)

The Fashion Canvas

Gracefullee Made

Image Map

13 comments

  1. Your bow details are just darling!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Biana! You know I can't resist a bow (or two!) :)

      Delete
  2. That dress is adorable. I love black and white stripes for summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess! Stripes are my weakness in life! ha!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great dress! I love a good black and white striped dress! =)

    ~Alyssa~
    shesalyssarenee.com
    Follow Me:
    Instagram | Facebook | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't ever resist a stripe!

      Delete
  5. Such a cute dress! And I LOVE that necklace, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love a good bow detail :)

      Delete
  6. Love a good classic black and white look...the bow necklace is the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Allie! Nothing makes you feel more chic than black and white right?! :)

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)