Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Currently Obsessing Over... {v. 36}

Style At Home: Jamie Meares Of Furbish Studio

It's here it's here!! The weekend is here!! And it's a glorious long one!! Woooooo-hoooo!!! :) 

When I saw the above photo, I quite literally laughed out loud, because sometimes you just have one of those weeks and that's how you feel (and yes my friends this week was one of those weeks)! And when these weeks happen you've just got to grab the champagne and giggle about it!

But I'm looking forward to some serious relaxation this weekend, because two of my best girlfriends from childhood are coming to visit me this weekend- talk about great timing! I see a whole lot of beach days and mimosas in our three day forecast ;) How are y'all celebrating this Memorial Day weekend?

Let's start celebrating with some super fun finds from the week shall we?!


{ONE}
There are no words to describe my level of obsession with J.Crew's new Midnight Floral print! My favorite piece from this collection is the contrast stitch skirt- styled perfectly below! I may or may not have used my rewards cards to pick this beauty up... ;)


{TWO}
Y'all I have planner A-D-D this year! I cannot seem to just stick to one and be happy! Coton Colors just introduced their first planner and I am totally smitten with it! How happy would writing in this book make you everyday?


{THREE}
I'm all about a breezy striped dress, especially when it is under $20! I mean, that price pretty much dictates that I need every color don't you think? I'm living in pieces like this now that that Florida has skipped spring and gone straight to the dog-days of summer (it's been 90 almost every day this week)! Any tips y'all have for beating the heat?!


{FOUR}
I've seen this clutch roaming around the web on a few of my favorite bloggers, and I fall more in love every time it pops up! Those tassels are SO on trend right now & at $16.99 I think it may be time I pulled the trigger :)


{FIVE}
I don't know if y'all have seen the late-breaking news across the 'net, but Nordstrom's Half-Yearly Sale is happening as we speak! Since there are so many beach vacations coming up for many of my friends, I decided to round up my favorite sale items that would be perfect for sunny weekend away! What's even better? Everything below is under $30! (How's that for a fab Friday?!) PS- I'm dying over that swimsuit with the bow on the booty!
I hope you have a wonderful weekend y'all! Take some time to remember that freedom isn't free- so thank you to all our service men and women who sacrifice so much so that we can live a safe life!


Image Map

4 comments

  1. Replies
    1. :) Thanks for the encouragement!! It will be mine this weekend! ha!

      Delete
  2. Hi Gentry! I love the Coton Colors planner! As you know, one of your posts persuaded me to purchase the Plum Planner which I love! I am constantly on the hunt for the latest and greatest way to organize my life! Enjoy your holiday weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If i decide to take the plunge I will let you know how I like it! I love my Plum Paper one but like you I'm always on the hunt for the latest and greatest! :)

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)