Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Currently Obsessing Over… {v. 33}

HUSTLE!

Hello Friday, you're looking dapper! :) Today is the first day of my Junior League presidency (eek!) and I can't believe the year I've waited for in such intense anticipation is here!! I know that I am in for the most rewarding, exciting, challenging, hard, thrilling year of my life- and I can't wait to share it all with you!

After all the craziness of April I'm also super-duper excited to just have this weekend to relax and catch up on life a bit! I have some fun girls nights out planned, but other than that it's cleaning, organizing, and errand running- and I'm ok with that! (#alltheadultthings)

Now here's what caught my eye this week (and I think you're going to see a prominent theme)...



1. This lust-worthy Kate Spade bow clutch hit my radar this week, and now I can't get it out of my mind! I think it is just too perfect for those summer nights out sipping a Bellini (my new drink obsession) and flirting with a cute man! (Can a clutch really make you envision all those things? Yes. Yes it can!) If you need something a little bigger, this bow also adorns a purse and a tote (the perfect trio!)


2. I just got these gorgeous summer-ready wedges in the mail, and I'm totally smitten! The height is perfect (tall enough to make your calves look good, but short enough to walk in) and they are so comfortable! A total win-win!


3. You may have seen this romper on a few fellow blogger babes, but if you haven't then let me share it with you! I love that this piece just looks so summer ready, just slip it on and you're ready to take on the sunshine in style! (and you know what? It would pair perfectly with the wedges and clutch above!)


4. Any other Bridesmaids fans out there? The airplane scene can crack me up anytime, anywhere (in fact a coworker of mine and I quote it on an almost daily basis) and this remains one of my favorite lines. How much fun would this mug add to your morning? The answer is LOTS! :)  


5. I had so much fun reading thorough this article: 13 Styling Tricks Fashion Girls Live By. Some you may be doing, some you may not, but it's sure fun to look at! :)

Have a wonderful weekend y'all!


Image Map

14 comments

  1. Replies
    1. It cracked me up as soon as I saw it! :) Hope you had a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. Those wedges are perfection and I'm loving that jumpsuit - would go perfect with the new shoes :) xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Biana! Hope your weekend was fab!

      Delete
  3. Loving the KS clutch and floral romper!! Springtime perfection! ;) Have a fabulous first weekend of May! xo - Brenda // Chatting Over Chocolate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Brenda! Two perfect pieces for the season! :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. That mug is hilarious!! And so is that Kate Spade clutch.. you gotta get it!! It will go with everything this summer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the encouragement!! :) Hope you had a wonderful weekend Kristina!

      Delete
  5. Love that mug! Story of my life! ha!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    Stylin In St. Louis

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!! How excitng :)
    Chelsea @ thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chelsea! It's going to be a wild ride!! :)

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)