Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Southern Living


Ummm hello? I don't know about you but time is flying by and I just don't understand what is happening!! How is it almost 6 months into the year? How is it already Thursday? These are just mysteries of the universe that I don't understand! ha!! 

I don't know if I can put into words just how much I love this dress! Y'all, let's get serious… there's bold florals, a big 'ol bow, and a monogram- it's pretty much southern perfection! I love this tunic because it comes with two sashes, so you can easily mix up the look (the other sash is a pink pattern) or you can wear it loose (which I've done too & is super cute)! My Bourbon and Bowties bangle stack adds just the write jangle to your wrist :) Tell me, how do you feel about monogramming your clothes? 









Tunic: Lolly Wolly Doodle via HSN // Sandals: Vince Camuto (shop bow sandals here) // Bangles: Bourbon and Bowties // Ring: Reflections by Judith Jack

Have a fab Thursday y'all! It's Friday eve and I am ready for the freakin' weekend! :)

Stylin' In St. Louis

Mix & Match Fashion

Image Map

10 comments

  1. This is adorable!!! I love that pattern and the bow! Also, I think the monogram totally works! The colors are so beautiful! I think there's a way to go overboard on monogramming, but this is definitely NOT it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah! I try not to get toooo crazy with my monogram obsession ;) ha! Have a fab day!

      Delete
  2. I love this dress! You look so cute and adore how you styled the bow! So cheery and fun!! Hope you're having a lovely day!!

    livingoncloudandreanine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Andrea!! The bow totally stole my heart :) Thanks so much for visiting!

      Delete
  3. I love Bourbon and Boweties because they have such unique pieces! Your dress is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that B&B was founded right down the road from me- gotta love a hometown girl!! They are my favorite for any occasion!

      Delete
  4. That dress is ADORABLE!!!! I'm all for monograming clothes. IF I were into tattoos, I think I'd get a monogram tat...lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAH! I have to confess... you're not the only one who has had that thought! ;)

      Delete
  5. Such a gorgeous dress! The bow is such a cute and playful addition
    Dresses & Denim

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)