Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Cinco de Mayo & Lilly Pulitzer for Target!


I don't know about you, but I think Cinco de Mayo calls for bright colors and lots of cheer! How else do you get into the celebratory mood?! ;) I think this Lilly for Target dress is the perfect backdrop for all the 5th of May festivities! It's also my dad's birthday today (Happy Birthday!!) so there are some fabulous celebrations to be had all around! Ole!!










Maxi: Lilly for Target (sold out :( BUT same dress from Lilly Pulitzer here) // Jacket: White House Black Market (love this) // Sandals: Sam & Libby via Target (my favorite summer sandals) // Necklace: Sophie & Trey (love this option too) // Ring: HSN (love this

PS- My sweet Stella and Dot stylist, Mandy, is hosting a GIVEAWAY for my trunk show! Any order placed between now and May 24th will be entered to win this pineapple beauty case- perfect for your summer travels! :) 


PPS- Happy Birthday to my wonderful Dad! I love you and hope that you have the most wonderful fiesta today! :) XO


Linking up with:

The Fashion Canvas

Image Map

18 comments

  1. That dress looks adorable on you! I didn't have so much luck with my shift dress.. it was so big and I just didn't think it was worth it to spend $25+ on tailoring it. Oh well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh boo! What a bummer!! Sorry it didn't work out for you :(

      Delete
  2. Gentry you look adorable!! That dress + necklace is the perfect combo

    xo Laura Leigh
    www.LouellaReese.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute maxi! Love it with the jean jacket too.

    Brittany
    The Lady Lawyer

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE your dress! That was one of my favorite patterns in her Target collection. Looks great on you! And happy birthday to your dad :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you! He had a fun day and I can't wait to celebrate with him soon!

      Delete
  5. so jelly that you grabbed some lili!!

    xo welltraveledwife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was a great rhyme! :) I stalk FB and ebay to score the items I missed :)

      Delete
  6. This maxi looks great on you! I'm tall so I rarely find maxis long enough for me, boo!!

    Kacie
    RegallySoled.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kacie! I have the opposite problems- always needing to get items hemmed b/c I'm on the shorter side! :)

      Delete
  7. This dress is perfect on you! I love the way you styled it with a denim jacket!

    Annessa
    www.seekingsunshine.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Annessa! My denim jacket is one of my go-to pieces! :)

      Delete
  8. What a fun colorful dress! And lucky you that snagged a Lilly for Target piece! :)
    This Side of Paradise

    ReplyDelete
  9. So gorgeous! You are positively beaming in your photos, and that dress is stunning on you!

    Xo
    Lee | LegalLee Blonde

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lee you are too kind! Thank you and happy Monday!

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)